If you have completed the registration and are whitelisted to join the token sale. You can join the sale when it is opened. It is noted that each token sale will be conducted in 3 phases.
- Phase 1: Only whitelisted wallets can buy. Members with guaranteed allocation and winners of the pool, please purchase within Phase 1. If you miss it, your allocation will be passed to the second phase for others.
- Phase 2: Wallets that have registered for the project can buy.
- Phase 3: All wallets that have completed KYC on Krystal can buy.
Thus, if you don't get into the whitelist, you can still have the chance to buy in a later phase. It runs in a first come first serve manner.
1. Check the information carefully
On the sale page you can see all the information about the sale:
1 - This is the timeline of the sale. Make sure to register on time and prepare when the time comes.
2 - Sale progress: this bar shows how many tokens have been purchased. The sale will end when the progress reaches 100%.
3 - In this box, you could see your allocation and the ongoing phase. This is where you make the deposit transaction.
4 - Token information: Here you could see how many tokens will be sold, the token rate, the currency that will be used.
Please check all the information carefully.
2. Making a deposit
1 - Connect the wallet and select the correspondent blockchain of the project.
2 - Approve the smart-contract,
- This step is required when the currencies required by the pool are non-native tokens. You must approve their use on the pool's smart contract. For pools using native tokens, this step is skipped.
- You only need to do this transaction once
3 - Deposit
- Check your maximum allocation
- Type in the amount you want to purchase (or click Max to auto-fill with your max) and click the “Deposit” button.
- Confirm on your wallet and wait until the transaction is mined. When the transaction is confirmed, the purchase amount will be updated accordingly.
That's it, now you have purchased successfully the token sale.